Cancellations and Returns Policy
Any order can be canceled before payment or if the order is not delivered within 15 days of payment unless permitted by the Customer.
Cancellation charges will be subject to seller specific cancellation policies.
RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS:
- If the customer has received an item in damaged condition or if it does not match the description provided at the time of purchase, the Customer may cancel the order or request a replacement at no extra cost. Replacement is subject to availability of stock with the Seller. If the product is out of stock, the Customer will receive a full refund.
- Unless otherwise mentioned, cost of returning any item that has been correctly delivered must be borne by the customer.
- Returns may not be possible in the following scenarios
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame
- Product is damaged or consumed because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
- Defective products which are covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers
- Items that are returned without original packaging, freebies or accessories
- Any replacement shall be sent only after returning the product that was originally sent to us.
- Returns have to be sent to the location specified by us.
Intow Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation before the product is shipped: Allowed. Charges: 0.0
- Cancellation after shipping but before the product is delivered: Not Allowed.
- Cancellation after the product is delivered: Not Allowed.
A full refund will be given if an order is not delivered within the agreed timeline or when defective/wrong products are delivered and Customer will have up to 2 days after delivery to claim refunds for defective/wrong shipments. The customer will need to ship the product back to Intow at their expense for claiming a refund. Upon review of the condition of the product, Intow will refund the shipping charges if the damage claim is reasonable and accepted by us.